In 1988 Clover Corporation began as a family owned Australian research-based company dedicated to providing quality lipid based products which enhance the health and well-being of the community.
Our time since then
Clover Corporation was publicly listed on 25 November 1999 on the Australian Stock Exchange. The company evolved from being a Research and Development, Manufacturing and Marketing company to one concentrating on forming strategic relationships focused on technology, new product development and commercialization.
Clover Corporation developed technically advanced and cost-efficient delivery systems for long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids for their application in infant and children’s nutrition, nutritional supplements and functional foods. Innovations in manufacturing techniques and ingredient design, some jointly developed with Food Science Australia/CSIRO, have resulted in several international patents for encapsulated processes and products.
During November 2002 Clover Corporation entered into a joint venture with the Queensland–based Food Spectrum Group of companies. The incorporated joint venture was 70 percent owned by Clover Corporation and was named Nu-Mega Ingredients Pty Limited. The joint venture ceased in November 2007 when Clover Corporation acquired the remaining 30 percent of Nu-Mega to make it a wholly owned subsidiary.
Clover Corporation continues to be focused on improving human health through nutrition.